About The Saint Leo Preservation Society
The Saint Leo Preservation Society is a 501.c.3 charitable organization. Your donation to the Society
may be tax-deductible.
The goals of the Saint Leo Preservation Society are:
Click here for past news items about St. Leo.
- To take whatever steps are necessary to protect the buildings of St. Leo
- To provide funds for the preservation and enhancement of the buildings
- To continue and further the charitable works of St. Leo
- To support and encourage prayerful and financial support of our seminarians through The Saint Leo Parish
Memorial Seminarians Endowment Fund -- We have already assisted a seminarian with disbursements from the fund
for last six years. David Young, Vincent Nguyen, Stash Dailey, Casey McAndrew, Adam Boyden, and Stash Dailey again
have benefited from this fund.
- To educate the public on the importance of all faith communities and their buildings to a surrounding community